We are now using an online consultation tool in collaboration with AccuRx - Patient triage.
This service will help patients that struggle to contact the surgery via telephone during working hours, giving patients the freedom to contact us at their own convenience for NON URGENT, ROUTINE enquiries and appointment requests. There may be a delay in the doctors seeing your request for an urgent issue if put through via these forms.
FOR URGENT ON THE DAY REQUESTS PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY VIA TELEPHONE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT. TELEPHONE REQUESTS WILL BE ADDED TO THE DUTY DOCTORS TRIAGE LIST AND YOU WILL HEAR BACK ON THE SAME DAY WITH THE COURSE OF ACTION THE DOCTOR FEELS MEETS YOUR MEDICAL NEED BEST.
- Online requests allow you to submit medical and administrative queries directly to the practice online.
- It can be used to request a GP Letter, Fit (sick) Note, referral update, test results, for medication requests and to request a routine appointment or medical advice from a Clinician.
- Our team will ensure your routine query is directed to the most appropriate person to help you within 5 working days
- For urgent clinical requests please contact the surgery by telephone on 01223 234286 for Firs House Surgery and 01954 251180 for Telegraph Street surgery and your request will be triaged by a clinician.
- For NON URGENT queries & appointment requests please click on the box on the home page
When submitting your medical request, it is important to state how long you have had your symptoms, what your expected outcome is and whether you have already tried remedies or sought help from the Pharmacy. Please remember this is a consultation with a Clinician and should be used after time has been given to allow self-limiting conditions to improve and/or home remedies, Community Pharmacy advice etc have not resolved your problem.
Visit the Accurx webiste for more information - https://www.accurx.com/security
Please go to Practice News for further information about the system, how it will work if you cannot use the forms yourself and for frequently asked questions.