THE NHS APP
Use the NHS App to:
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- manage your appointments - search for and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines.
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- access health services on behalf of someone you care for - through proxy access for anyone aged under 12 years or adults who have given written consent.
- view your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is
- get advice about coronavirus – get your Covid Pass and information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
Keeping your data secure
To access your NHS account, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. Your NHS account then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to your NHS account each time, instead of using a password and security code.